DAY 01 – CHRISTCHURCH
Arrive at Christchurch airport meet and greet by MK Tours rep and continue to explore Christchurch city, Sumner and New Brighton (All subject to time availability). Evening check in and free and easy. Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 02 – CHRISTCHURCH – LAKE TEKAPO – CROMWELL – ARROWTOWN – QUEENSTOWN (485/6.30HRS)
Travel over the Canterbury Plains through Ashburton to depart from Christchurch. Journey across the Tussock Plains of Mackenzie Country to Lake Tekapo as we view the magnificent Church of Good Shepherd upon arrival will have a break and enjoy view of Mount Cook National Park, after departing from Lake Tekapo, Travel through Lindis Pass to Omarama for a stop at coffee/souvenir shop before we continue to Cromwell to visit the famous Mrs Jones Fruit Stall (sub to time) then proceed to Arrowtown which is built on the banks of the Arrow River, once a rich source of gold in the 1860’s and now a sophisticated, multi-cultural town. Arrowtown was one of New Zealand’s biggest gold towns in its days. Travel to the picturesque holiday resort of Queenstown and view beautiful Lake Wakatipu. Evening free&easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Tanoa Hotel or similar
DAY 03 – QUEENSTOWN – MILFORD SOUND – TE ANAU (408KM/6.45HRS)
Today after breakfast you will depart for a spectacular journey to Milford Sound. View the Mirror Lakes and continue through the Eglinton Valley to the Homer Tunnel and on into the Cleddau Valley. Hop on 2.30hrsMilford Sound NatureCruise as we give you unforgettable experience while exploring the wonder of this majestic fiord. Retrace route to Te Anau free and easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Distinction Hotel or similar
DAY 04 – TE ANAU – DUNEDIN (290KM/4.15HRS)
Today after breakfast transfer to Dunedin which is the second-largest city and the principal city of the Otago Region the Harbour and hills around Dunedin are the remnants of an extinct volcano. The city suburbs extend out into the surrounding valleys and hills, onto the isthmus of the Otago Peninsula and along the shores of the Otago Harbour and the Pacific Ocean. Visit New Zealand’s first botanical garden, New Zealand’s first University, Dunedin’s classic old railway station and courthouse precinct, then to the world’s steepest street. Evening free and easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Victoria Hotel or similar
DAY 05 – DUNEDIN – CHIRSTCHURCH (360KM/5.00HRS)
After breakfast, you will tour theCadbury World factory at 9.30am (75min tour). Then continue journey to Christchurch via Oamaru. Visit Moeraki Boulders. The boulders are unusually large and spherical boulders lying along a stretch of Kohekohe Beach on the wave cut Otago coast. Local Maori legends explained the boulders as the remains of eel baskets, calabashes, and kumara washed ashore from the wreck of Arai-te-uru, a large sailing canoe. Then proceed to Timaru for short break before heading to Christchurch. Evening free and easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY 06 – CHRISTCHURCH – HOME
Today after breakfast, transfer to Christchurch International Airport for flight return to home with wonderful memories of New Zealand. Meals: Breakfast
|Entrance Fee Included.
1. Milford Sound Cruise.
2. Cadbury World Tour.
GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- Accommodation X 5 nights (3 – 3.5 star)
- Private vehicle to cover entire itinerary as per above
- All Breakfast
- ENTRY FEES: Milford Sound Cruise/Cadbury World
- Airport Transfers
- All taxes, fuel cost, parking fee etc.
- Spiritual Tour / Prayer Facilities (if required)
- English/Hindi Speaking Tour Guide cum driver
- 24 hours phone call service
- Detailed itinerary
- Welcome Pack on arrival and one Dinner by MK Tours
- Travel Insurance (personnel or property)
- Any Loss and/or damage to individuals or property during tour will NOT be covered by MK Tours
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner not included.
- Tip for tour guide ($5/day/pp)
- Local air/ferry/bus cost within New Zealand that is not mentioned in the package
- All Tour Cost are calculated in New Zealand Dollar per person.
- 3-3.5 star accommodations priced as of now based on twin/triple share unless otherwise specified on the itinerary. No reservation has been made or confirmed
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of reservation otherwise alternative will be offered.
- An amendment and cancellation fee of 10% applies when tour is confirmed with deposit plus cancellation charge of each service as per suppliers cancellation policy.
- Visa (if applicable), travel insurance, departure taxes, personal expense and gratuities are at passengers own expense.
- In case of any fluctuations in price agents/customers will be advice with revised quotation
- 50% initial deposit required to confirm booking and secure rate offered 30 days prior to travel.
- Full payment to be made 15 days prior to tour commencement
- Prices are subject to change without noticed unless tour is confirmed with deposit 30 days in advance
Booking and confirmation: Kindly email to MK Tours on [email protected] or fax +649-275 0004.All the tour programs are subject to change if whether forecast or other unforeseen circumstances arises. Suitable substitute will be offered by MK Tours.
BOOK NOW for your quote
* Self-drive tour does not include: Guide/fuel/parking fee/taxes
KIND REGARDS FROM MK TOURS