NORTH & SOUTH TOUR
DAY-01 ARRIVE AUCKLAND
Arrive Auckland International Airport, meet and greet by MK tours rep with welcome pack and transfer to hotel in Auckland. Short city tour if time permits. Evening free and easy. Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
0900hrs Morning we will explore Auckland City of Sails includes: Auckland water Front, Harbour Bridge, Mt Victoria, Davenport, Auckland Domain, Museum & Winter Garden, Parnell Rose Garden, Mission Bay and St Joseph Reserve, Mt Eden Stadium & Mount Eden. You can also visit underwater world at own cost. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Auckland City Hotel or similar
DAY 3: AUCKLAND – WAITOMO – ROTORUA (341 km/5hrs)
This morning we will start early for Waitomo Cave tour of the limestone caves & cruise below a galaxy of Glow worms. After the caves we will make a short tour of Te Kuiti and continue to Rotorua. Upon Arrival we will visit Whakarewarewa Boiling Mud Pools and the Maori Cultural Show at 2pm. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
DAY-04 ROTORUA – TAUPO (81 km/1hrs)
This morning visit Whakarewarewa, the Maori Cultural Show (11.15am) and the Boiling Mud Geysers, afternoon you can choose from many activities or sightseeing in Rotorua before leaving for a tour of Lake Taupo. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Colonial Lodge Hotel or Similar
DAY-05 TAUPO – WELLINGTON (452 km/5.20hrs)
Today we depart to Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand after tour of Lake Taupo (incl: Huka Falls/Lake/City Garden) optional: Bungy Jump, before we drive south through dessert road viewing the snow cap Mt Ruapehu passing Bulls and Levin arriving into capital. Evening Mt Victoria Tour then free and easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Bay Plaza Hotel or Similar
DAY-06 WELLINGTON- INTER ISLAND FERRY – PICTON – CHRISTCHURCH (FERRY 3HRS/ 337 KM/4.30HRS)
Early morning transfer to the Inter Islander ferry terminal to take the ferry crossing of the Cock Strait to the South Island, the ferry journey is 3 hours and you will arrive at port of Picton. From here next stop will be Blenheim before you will travel south to Christchurch via Kaikoura coast the seaside town famous for Sperm Whales. Upon you arrive in Christchurch you will proceed with a short city tour (if time permits) Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or Similar
DAY-07 CHRISTCHURCH – LAKE TEKAPO – CROMWELL – QUEENSTOWN (485/6.30HRS)
Travel over the Canterbury Plains through Ashburton to depart from Christchurch. Journey across the Tussock Plains of Mackenzie Country to Lake Tekapo as we view the magnificent Church of Good Shepherd upon arrival will have a break and enjoy view of Mount Cook National Park, after departing from Lake Tekapo, Travel through Lindis Pass to Omarama for a stop at coffee/souvenir shop before we continue to Cromwell to visit the famous Mrs Jones Fruit Stall (sub to time) then proceed to Travel to the picturesque holiday resort of Queenstown and view beautiful Lake Wakatipu. Evening free & easy. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Tanoa Hotel or similar
DAY-08 QUEENSTOWN – MILFORD SOUND –TE ANAU (405 KM/6HRS)
Depart for a spectacular journey to MilfordSound. View the Mirror Lakes and continue through the Eglinton Valley to the Homer Tunnel and on into the Cleddau Valley. Hop on to the cruise as we give you unforgettable experience while exploring the wonder of this majestic fiord on cruise. Return to Te Anau. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Distinction Hotel or similar
DAY-09 TE ANAU –QUEENSTOWN (171 km/2hrs)
0900hrs we will leave for Queenstown, upon arrival check in and rest of the afternoon will be free and easy, suggestions: Shopping and walk & relax by the lake and garden! Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Tanoa Hotel or similar
Full day to enjoy this beautiful town with heaps of activities to choose from, our to ur guide will assist according to your preference! One thing is for sure a day will not be enough to enjoy Queenstown! We will add a trip o Arrowtown and Gondola. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Tanoa Hotel or similar
DAY-11 QUEENSTOWN –WANAKA – FOX GLACIER (335 KM/4.20HRS)
Leave Queenstown and travel onwards to Wanaka, stopping by the lake before heading for Fox Glacier. On the way we will stop at couple of memorable water falls.Fox Glacier – a 14 km long tongue of ice that descends to 250 meters above sea level, making a striking contrast with the surrounding thick bush, will captivate you.A visit to Glacier will be optional. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Bella Vistal or similar
DAY-12 FOX GLACIER – GREYMOUTH– CHRISTCHURCH (437 KM/5.20HRS)
Proceed to Greymouth while visiting the town of Hokitika to view some of the local speciality high-quality arts and crafts which includes greenstones products. Journey from Greymouth on the spectacular scenic drive or (optional; Tranzalpine train ride at own cost) that travels through the mountainous and spectacular Arthur’s Pass or by your private vehicle, arriving in Christchurch you will be transferred to your hotel in Christchurch by your tour guide. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: Sudima Hotel or similar
Or other option can be for Day 11& 12 as follows for same rate
Day 11 – Queenstown – Dunedin
Day 12 – Dunedin – Christchurch
DAY-13 CHRISTCHURCH / HOME
Morning tour of City and transfer to Christchurch International Airport for your flight bound for home, taking with you memories of NZ. Meals: Breakfast
END OF TOUR
|Entrance fee included.
1. Hobbiton movie set tour.
2. Whakarewarewa Maori Cultural Show.
3. Gondola at Queenstown
4. Milford Sound Cruise
GUIDED TOUR INCLUDES:
- Accommodation X 12 nights (3 – 3.5 star)
- Private vehicle to cover entire itinerary as per above
- All Breakfast
- ENTRY FEES: Hobbiton Farm / Whakarewarewa / Gondola ZQN / Milford Sound Cruise
- Airport Transfers
- Ferry Crossing Wellington to Picton
- All taxes, fuel cost, parking fee etc.
- Spiritual Tour / Prayer Facilities (if required)
- English/Hindi Speaking Tour Guide cum driver
- 24 hours phone call service
- Detailed itinerary
- Welcome Pack on arrival and one Dinner by MK Tours
- Travel Insurance (personnel or property)
- Any Loss and/or damage to individuals or property during tour will NOT be covered by MK Tours
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner not included.
- Tip for tour guide ($5/day/pp)
- Local air/ferry/bus cost within New Zealand that is not mentioned in the package
- All Tour Cost are calculated in New Zealand Dollar per person.
- 3-3.5 star accommodations priced as of now based on twin/triple share unless otherwise specified on the itinerary. No reservation has been made or confirmed
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of reservation otherwise alternative will be offered.
- An amendment and cancellation fee of 10% applies when tour is confirmed with deposit plus cancellation charge of each service as per suppliers cancellation policy.
- Visa (if applicable), travel insurance, departure taxes, personal expense and gratuities are at passengers own expense.
- In case of any fluctuations in price agents/customers will be advice with revised quotation
- 50% initial deposit required to confirm booking and secure rate offered 30 days prior to travel.
- Full payment to be made 15 days prior to tour commencement
- Prices are subject to change without noticed unless tour is confirmed with deposit
Booking and confirmation: Kindly email to MK Tours on [email protected] or fax +649-275 0004.All the tour programs are subject to change if whether forecast or other unforeseen circumstances arises. Suitable substitute will be offered by MK Tours.
BOOK NOW for your quote
* Self-drive tour does not include: Guide/fuel/parking fee/taxes/ferry crossing
KIND REGARDS FROM MK TOURS